Shifa Auto Destruct Syringes presents the lowest risk of person-to person transmission of blood-borne pathogens (such as hepatitis B or HIV) because it can not be reused. It is perfect for administering vaccines, both in routine immunization and mass campaigns.
- Syringes are only effectively disabled with a full depression of the plunger thereby blocking the barrel.
- The needle point is carefully designed to reduce penetration resistance and to provide smooth, easy insertion with the least discomfort for the patient.
- The needle is permanently attached to the syringe to limit dead space to an absolute minimum.
- Made of highly transparent polypropylene. This provides easy recognition of air bubbles or impurities.
- Latex free elastomer gas kit material coated with silicon oil provides leak proof smooth plunger flow.
- Flanges provide better grip during administration and or aspiration.
- Graduated scale on the barrel printed with indelible ink for easy and secure reading.
- Sterilized by EO technology and Depyrogenation technique which ensure prevention from Pyrogenation.
- Individually packed in Blister packaging.
- Comply with the WHO Performance, ISO 13485, and the European directive for medical devices MDD 93/42/EEC.